Bigmemat loves to bring out the best lifestyle stories from all across World. So we expect our writers to cover their stories from a unique perspective and add a personal angle.
Guidance and Checklist for Bigmemat.com articles
These are some general guidelines to be followed by Bigmemat writers:
- Articles should be written within a range of 400-500 words. Editors hold the right to edit out the excess words. Spell check and accuracy in facts is a must!
- Articles should have a harmonious balance of facts, thoughts and quotes, which could include criticism as well.
- Authors must provide original content since we do not tolerate any kind of plagiarism. You can always search online for any research study on the subject and refer them.
- Right now, Bigmemat is focusing on topics originating from india, but we are not aware to a unique story from abroad that has an Indian connection!
- Please refer to our different sections on our website to get a better understanding of the articles that get published.
- All writers have to submit a list of story ideas and get them approved before proceeding to write the story. Editors will have the final say whether you have a thought to ponder or you are just rambling into empty cyber space!
Submit your Article